Celebrating My Life of Living Well. Domestic and Otherwise.

Eat. Drink. Shop. Travel. Look. Learn.Experience.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What about me Mama?

I am so excited! I finally found cute bookplates for my little Audrey! She has been complaining recently that all of their books belong to "Achie" (older sister), since Alexa was given lovely book plates years ago from her Godmother. They have since been placed in every children's book that enters our home and the little one is feeling a bit left out.

It took a while for me to find the right one but I finally did on Etsy. If you haven't shopped Etsy, it's really a treasure trove. Thousands of creative and talented sellers peddling everything and anything that is handmade. If you are looking for something unique and extra special, I'm sure you'll find it here.

These are from Oiseaux, a lovely art and stationary resource. They have a beauiful range of book plates, cards etc. and they personalize almost all of their product.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the plates that get here won't say Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment